Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Married at First Sight S:4 E:14 Top Tweets


The #MarriedAtFirstSight Season Finale had EVERYONE up in arms and clutching their pearls on whether the couples would choose to stay together or get a divorce. So many intense feels! 




















***
Follow me on Twitter @realitvwithbee and live tweet using #MarriedAtFirstSight or #MAFS 

Watch "Married at First Sight Confessions" on +FYI Television Network Tuesdays at 8:30/7:30pm CDT, followed by "Married at First Sight" at 8:45/7:45pm CDT and #MAFS #Unfiltered hosted by +jamie otis at 10/9pm CDT.

Check out these hilarious Top Tweets Blogposts!

 S:4 E:1 


1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contacted him and he help me cast a reunion spell that help my situation with 48hours, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any problem at:
    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete